Everybody Gets to Play is a national initiative to enhance the quality of life for families by increasing access and participation in recreation, athletic and cultural opportunities.
Applicants will need to submit Jumpstart forms online, instead of applying using the original paper application format.
What does this look like for those using our program? How does it work now?
- Families that inquire about jumpstart will be directed to jumpstart.canadiantire.ca to apply online
- Applicants must confirm the funding amount that you are applying for with LDMFA
- The family themselves will apply online
- Jumpstart will still require proof of low income either via T4, T4E, bank statements, or an endorsement letter (Submitted in place of T4)
- Applicants will receive a confirmation of application
- Once Jumpstart approves the application in the system, ensuring all the documentation is correct, the family will receive an email confirmation approval with submission number
- The applicant needs to provide this submission number to the Registrar and Treasurer of LDMFA to show that they have been accepted into the program.
- Funds will be mailed within 3 weeks from approval date, referencing the submission number
LDMFA will require that all Jumpstart applicants:
- Apply within one week of registering with our association
- Supply confirmation of submission number and approval within two weeks of registering to both our Registrar and Treasurer.
If anyone wishes to apply for the Jumpstart program and needs help with their application, please contact the Registrar for assistance. All applications are kept confidential.