2017 Registration (All age levels)
Novice Flag Football 6-8 year olds ($150)
Atom 8-10 year olds (8 year olds are up to coaches discretion) ($400)
Peewee 11-12 year olds ($400)
Bantam 13-14 year olds (must be in grade 9 for the 2017 school year) ($400)
Cash, Debit, Credit accepted.
Need to bring:
1. Birth Certificate, passport or Alberta Health Care card (document to verify age)
2. $300 deposit cheque for equipment
3. 3 volunteer cheques dated for June 30th 2017, August 30 2017 and November 30 2017. Each made out for $200.00.
4. Fundraising cheque for 200.00 (all money will be made back as you sell the items) Due by Aug.3rd
Helmet program available! Ask the registrars about it at registration!
(Registration fee will increase by $100 to 400.00 after March 26, 2017 Early Bird is 300.00 for Atom/Peewee/Bantam in March).
March 8th (LRC community information night) 6-8 pm.
Kinsmen Hall (50 Corinthia Dr)
March 21st 7-9pm
March 26th 11am-1pm.
Additional registration dates at Kinsmen Hall (50th Corinthia Dr)
April 7th 7-9pm
April 25th 7-9pm
Novice and Atom Camp Dates (6-7pm at Leduc Estates School):
February 23, 27
March 2, 6, 9, 13(Just Atom Players), 16 (Just Novice Players), 20, 23
April 3, 6, 10, 12, 20, 24, 27
16 hrs of coaching and training for Atom and Novice age players
Peewee and Bantam Camp Dates (7-9pm at Leduc Composite High School):
February 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
March 6, 10, 14 17, 21
April 4, 7, 11, 25, 28
Coaches have experience ranging from:
NFL, CFL, NCAA, CIS, CJFL
Find out what is new and exciting for the CATS teams.
We welcome the parents to Become a Member to help us get email communications to you quickly. As we are building, adding and adjusting to the website we encourage all members who have ideas and pictures to please contact the president.
Check out the Leduc Rep for recent articles and stories.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of an inclement weather forecast, or should existing weather conditions jeopardize practice integrity and player safety, the head coach and/or the team director will notify the player’s registered contact person by 5:00 pm of the practice day.
Notification will be made to the contact person listed on the player’s registration form via text and/or email.
On field lightning sighting
1) If lightning has been sighted during practice, a joint decision between coach and trainer will be made to clear the field.
2) Should this occur, the ALL PLAYERS WILL REMAIN in a vehicle or designated safe area as determined by the coach and/or trainer for 30 minutes. After this time has elapsed, the coach and trainer will reassess the conditions to determine whether the practice will either resume or be cancelled.
3) Should the practice be cancelled, notification of the cancelation will be made to the contact person listed on the player’s registration form via text and/or email.
Bantam Midget Winter Camp Special Thanks To The Wild Cats